Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing a digital marketing strategy of GIAS and its clients. He or she will be performing on all digital marketing activities like SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and online PR & reputation management. He or she will also be tasked with providing support to other departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to End implementation of digital marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization (SEO on a continuous basis
- Management of Social Media Marketing projects including page development, follower building and engagement
- Management of e-shots & e-newsletters including mailing list segmentation, testing and delivery •
- Execution of online PR activities
- Building high-quality backlinks through blog, articles, social media and online PR • Forum, Blog posting,
- Content marketing and reputation management
- Creation and execution of PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and another network
- Continuous review and active management of the website and other online assets
- Designing creative contents and graphics require for digital marketing
- Coordinating with client and senior consultant/digital marketing manager to implement recommended digital marketing strategies
- Assisting Seniors in their need of market insights, data/information related to digital marketing as and when required
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more