Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated “Digital Marketing Executive with excellent communication and understanding of digital marketing concepts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promoting employers services in the digital space.Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs (likes, shares, tweets)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization)
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of different digital marketing channels/concepts.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Should have 1-3 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. Should be good at writing and communicating effectively about technology.
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
- Ability to identify and understand the right Marketing Channels and Segmentation Targets for North American markets.
- Must be willing to work in night shifts (US day hours)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more