Fabindia is India’s largest private platform for products that are made from traditional techniques, skills and hand-based processes.
Fabindia links over 55,000 craft based rural producers to modern urban markets, thereby creating a base for skilled, sustainable rural employment, and preserving India’s traditional handicrafts in the process.
Fabindia’s products are natural, craft based, contemporary, and affordable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Customer Acquisition -
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Develop, Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
Market Research -
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
MIS and reporting -
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Analyse and report performance metrics for multiple campaigns and thereby acting to improve it further
Budget Management -
- Responsibility for planning and adhere to the budget of all digital marketing
Vendor Management -
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor Teamwork-
- To work collectively and in collaborating manner across departments for enhanced productivity
- To display teamwork at workplace towards common objective
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks: