Digital Marketing Executive Exp: 2 years;
A digital marketing executive plays a specialized, individual contributor role as part of the Digital Marketing & Analytics team.
Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
- Social media marketing, developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Google , Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Search Engine optimization (SEO) developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaign sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing That includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing efforts, marketing campaigns, marketing projects, Product Optimization
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more