Eye Level India a Brand of Daekyo India Pvt Ltd.
Daekyo India Pvt Ltd, is subsidiary of Daekyo Co., Ltd., Republic of Korea.
“Daekyo Co., Ltd is a leading player in the Global Education Service Industry. In 1976, Daekyo introduced a new teaching methodology called Eye Level, which has enjoyed increasing success to the present day. The Eye Level philosophy emphasizes individual learning, and teaching is adjusted to the performance level of each student. Daekyo employs a variety of educational methods that meet the rigorous demands of schools.”
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Should be professional, self-motivated and dynamic.
- Should be able to manage and carryout the roles and responsibilities independently
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Certified course in digital marketing.
Benefits & Perks: