Evobi Automations Pvt. Ltd. (popularly known as BIBOX) is an Ed-Tech Product Innovation Company and we are known for our flagship program “Bibox Innovation Lab” which is currently running in more than 300 schools and more than a million innovations are done by our students. Our pride is our 3,50,000 budding innovators across the country tinkering and innovating every day without the fear of failures. Our mentor ecosystem orchestrates and supports each of these budding kids with the entire process. Two of the top 5 schools that were selected from ATL to present the innovations to the President of Russia and to the Prime Minister of India were from schools that we mentor and support! We have already set up Atal Tinkering Labs in over 200 schools PAN India which includes Top Private Schools, Government Schools, Kendriya Vidyalaya’s, Jawahar Navodayas, etc
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation.
- Plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation's website(s).
- Engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to organisation's website(s) and social media pages.
- Analyse and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
- Optimize content for the organisations website and social networking accounts
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks: