Established in 1987, Ensemble encapsulates precisely what it means a collection of beautiful garments brought together. The Ensemble has been a destination store for those in the know for over 30 years. Our DNA is not only made up of great fashion moments but also of many special occasions. To us clothes are not only for an occasion, they are an integral part of our lives. What makes us unique is our passion for championing and nurturing traditional Indian craftsmanship. From bringing the sari back into fashion, to reviving fabrics and embroidery techniques; Ensemble is committed to marrying India’s rich heritage of incredible workmanship with an elegant contemporary aesthetic.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning of monthly budgets and strategizing, execution for Paid campaigns (Google Ad words, Facebook, Bing)with objective of achieving set multiple targets like budget, ROI and other business goals
- Strategic planning for SEO of to maximize relevant traffic and business
- Development of business pages (UX) and improving user engagement
- Analyze and review performance of the various product offerings to identify relevant trends, key issues and/or opportunities
- Implementing new technologies (AI, Automation) improving ROI and Conversion
- Strategic planning for Email Marketing and Web Push Notifications
- Content management and optimization
- Analysis & Reporting through various MIS reports and observations
- Planning and execution of Paid campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram) for Domestic (India), International (US)
- AdWords: Search, Display, Dynamic Remarketing, PLA App Downloads Campaigns.
- Facebook: Carousel, Dynamic Ads & App Downloads.
- Collaborating with Website Manager to create landing pages & optimize user experience
- Planning and execution of SEM (Paid: Google, Yahoo and Facebook) campaigns with objective of achieving set multiple targets like budget, ROI and other business goals
- Identification of trends and insights from PPC Campaigns, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Execution of campaigns with various agencies for generation of Leads and Traffic of the site and app installations
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Utilize web analysis tools and metrics to analyze the results of marketing programs.
- Analyze user behavior on landing pages and conversion funnels using web analytic tools.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A seasoned marketer with passion for retail, fashion, e-commerce, and the Ensemble brand
- Proven track record of evolving, innovating, and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience in building effective cross-functional relationships and navigating the complexities a multi-functional organization
- Excellent communication skills timely follow-up and ability to articulate objectives, strategies, and tactics across various cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management experience with the ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize while also able to zoom out to high level strategic work and zoom in to detailed work
- Self-starter and solution-oriented mindset, with proven ability to successfully work through ambiguity
- Ability to analyze data, interpret for a broad audience, and develop fact-based recommendations to drive marketing decision-making
- Ability to thrive under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Examples of a direct report career growth and planning
- Experience with web tools and graphic design a plus
- Background in online retail/fashion industry will be preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience in retail/eCommerce/digital marketing
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume with the following details:
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more