Emxcel has been empowering businesses with digital solutions since its inception in 2016. Best known for delivering impeccable custom development solutions and other associated IT services, we have grown to undertake a leadership role in the world of Travel and Hospitality Industry by incorporating our domain knowledge, proven methodologies and expertise of our 175+ skilled professionals to provide you with top notch solutions. We provide digital solutions to clients across different industry verticals, which include Travel & Tourism, Hospitality, Retail, Advertisement and Government.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Take ownership to identify, nurture and qualify potential AdWords.
- Strategize and build links for ensuring optimum off-page backlinks acquisitions to influence positive organic search rankings.
- Perform a combination of on-page and off-page activities for better positions.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Marketing of digital products such as websites and mobile applications in both ways Online and Offline.
- Provide regular reporting for website and online marketing initiatives, using internal data sources,
- WebTrends and Google Analytics.
- Work seamlessly with the team to support the initial prospecting and lead qualification process and other customer relationship management (CRM) reporting tools.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience leading Google Ads (PPC) and social media campaigns (LinkedIn & Facebook).
- Execution of organic search engine marketing campaigns. Assign tasks and resources associated to SEO strategy.
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Moz (or equivalent) and other relevant SEO & reporting tools.
- Knowledge of SEO tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Hubspot etc.
- The candidate must have hands- on experience of executing demand generation programs, good understanding of the processes and best practices for lead generation, customer prospecting using internet research and other digital channel and tools.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more