Mag-du Ecommerce Pvt Ltd
Work for an enterprising e-commerce startup that is connecting buyers and sellers in the B2B space through a technology-enabled end to end solution. Mag-du eCommerce is an emerging e-commerce start-up that offers B2B & B2C products and services in the automotive e-market car care category.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Discover new ways for businesses to engage with existing customers and attract new ones by evaluating the current Digital marketing strategy.
- Suggest or implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design.
- Improve and manage company branding, increase client engagement and communications with creative social media, email, mobile or local marketing campaigns Improve business sites Google ranking by adding new keywords, analyzing and optimizing web pages. Implement a content development strategy to website and blogs.
- Posting Content on Companies Social Media Handles ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) frequently.
- Evaluating brands' target customers to identify the social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement.
- Tracking Website Traffic through Google Analytics and Running Google Ads campaign, Facebook Lead Generation Campaign and SEM.
- Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement
- Assessing clients' current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Calculating Company's return on ad spend (ROAS) and comparing it against Total spending averages
- Efficient in making Digital Strategy and Advanced Planning to increase the Brand Awareness and Online Reputation Building
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 6 Month of professional working experience in Digital Marketing.
- Deep Understanding of Facebook & Google Ads Campaign.
- Familiar with the concepts of SEOs and Website Development
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more