Digital Marketing is meant for the people who are creative and passionate about the internet. It is a highly result driven and set objective practice. A Digital Marketing Executive plays a very crucial and specific role as a part of the Digital Marketing & Analytics team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
What is the Job like ?
- Coordinating and execution cross functional departments for marketing activities.
- Handling of entire social media networks at the organizational level.
- Attaining certain and specific goals in generating leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. (Recommended)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Help in develop digital marketing culture/Staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them, and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers.
- Analysing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Who should apply for this role :
- Should have proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry with at least 3+ years.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns is recommended.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking along with Solid knowledge of website analytics tools will be an add-on.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
What skills do we look for ?
- Highly driven self-starter, motivated, with excellent communication.
- Should have Up- to- date knowledge with the latest trends and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Proven Ability to Research & Analyse Data to identify Trends and Drive Innovative Process Improvement
- Sound Judgement, Decision Making & Conflict Resolution Skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more