We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team & manage our key accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate is expected to own and be responsible for driving conversions. He/she will lead the planning, campaign management, reporting and analysis for all Paid Digital Campaigns.
- The candidate should be able to Identify and implement strategies for increasing site traffic through PPC marketing strategy.
- Managing Ad Campaigns on major search engines like Google and re-marketing efforts.
- Responsible for keyword research, Account/Campaign structuring, bid management, and tracking for key performance indicators.
- Improvement of volume and cost delivered through Search campaigns by:
- Driving keyword expansion
- Creative testing
- Improving account structures
- Optimizing of quality score, landing page, Ad copy and bid optimization.
- Should have a good hand in managing multiple accounts and proven deliverables as required.
- Have the ability to propose solutions to teams and clients.
- Developing strong objective sets for campaigns based on business intelligence.
- Working closely with organic search team to ensure knowledge sharing as well as overall search (paid & organic) optimization.
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends, Pay per click practices, and emerging items of interest.
- Must be a team player and has a good learning attitude.
- Google AdWords certified professional would be an Add-on.
- Strong campaign optimization and analytical skills.
- Month-end report submission for all the clients.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more