We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company and client's presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Handle social media accounts of the company and clients.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience and knowledge with B2C/B2B social media, SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field/ Digital marketing certification
- Minimum 6 months of experience
Benefits & Perks:
Salary: - 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 per month
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more