Cyboard School is here to take that leap to revolutionize India’s K12 education.
The concept of traditional education has changed radically within the last couple of years. Being physically present in a classroom isn’t the only learning option anymore, not with the rise of the internet and new technologies. Nowadays, we have access to a quality education whenever and wherever we want, as long as we have access to INTERNET. We are now entering a new era ,the revolution of online education. It’s a chance to be more efficient and productive while developing new and improved educational skills and knowledge through online learning and assessment via 100% online schooling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels..
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more