CUNIX is a Management Consulting Firm and CMMI Institute Partner. We are head-quartered in Financial Capital of India, Mumbai. We operate in all parts of the country and also have a local presence in Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad. We are also working in 19+ countries including USA, China, Mexico.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with Client.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including, reviewing own work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, link building strategies, content marketing etc.)
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Prepare promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Drive traffic to company pages
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more