Plan and monitor the company’s online presence on every relevant platform. Help plan and execute online advertisements on all platforms to increase brand awareness and generate leads. Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing efforts using a Web analytics tool.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the organization's website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc..
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote the company's products and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Required Candidates must reside in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Salary will be offered as per candidate's experience and knowledge.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more