We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.He/She will be responsible for increasing the companys client base by applying various Digital marketing techniques and using Social Media Management tools and other digital platforms for brand exposure of the products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning , Researching, Analyzing and Reviewing SEO Strategy including competitor analysis, website analysis and search engine optimization.
- Planning digital marketing campaign including web, SEO/SEM , email, social media and display advertising.
- Measuring and reporting of all digital marketing campaigns, and to make assessments against goals(ROI and KPIs).
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests, instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Creating and updating profiles and information in social media platforms.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Developing engaging, creative, innovative scheduled post for Facebook, Instagram and twitter which will enlighten audiences and create brand awareness.
- Monitors and develop reports on competitor activity with social media spaces
- Tracking the links and building customized Seo reports.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should understand social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin.
- Online reputation management- Social listening and responses.
- Handling the reviews and ratings on google play store and app store.
- Understand the brand and accordingly build and maintain the reputation of the brand online.
- Clients SMS & Email communications flow.
- Business partner acquisition from Social Media Like FB & Youtube.
- Basic knowledge about MIS and few excel formulas Like ( Vlook up, Pivot, IF , AND , OR).
- Closely working with top management if required.
- Minimum of a BE/ B.TECH/ MBA or equivalent with computer background
- Certification course in Digital Marketing or equivalent accreditation
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more