We’re always happy to hear from potential prospects, existing clients, partners, competitors – pretty much anybody. We’ll tell you very quickly if we can help solve your situation and hear you out if you can help solve ours. If you have an interesting project or an idea, big or small, or would like to simply pick our brain and talk business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Benefits & Perks: