Started in early 2011 as a feeder of Trained Manpower resources to the Market Research industry, Apsidata is very subtly creating its footprint in the overall Online Market Research industry. Apsidata was conceived in the coffee shops of New Delhi by two Market Research professionals with an objective of identifying the pains of Online MR companies and alleviating this pain by providing niche Resourcing and Outsourcing. Encouraged with the response it got from the customers, Apsidata now has expanded its service offerings to include Technology development and Full service Research services to Small and Medium Enterprises. The company has got office in New Delhi, Noida , United Stated and Canada and is serving customers globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns and LinkedIn
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Manage Digital Marketing platforms like LinkedIn.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1-3 yrs. of exp.in relevant field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Should be dynamic and hard working.
- Should be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more