We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who can bring business growth ideas and creative methods for successful online campaigns. The position is based in Bestech Business Tower, Mohali, Sector-66, India. We want you to engage and learn from the fast-growing tech environment in our company so that you can contribute the maximum for personal and professional growth. You should be able to integrate with new people and easily adjust to the new culture.
Job Location: Bestech Business Tower, Mohali
Joining Preferred: in Office Location
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media, and display advertising
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Collaborate with other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and suggest ways to improve sales through a digital platform
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What we are looking for in you:
- 1- 3 Years of experience.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C and B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM.
- Must have Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WebTrends, etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Fluency in English, speaking, and writing.
- Very good communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters' degree is even better.
Google Analytics, Web analytics, Online marketing, Social media, Google AdWords, SEM, Content writing, SEO, Digital marketing
Benefits & Perks:
WHAT WE OFFER YOU :
- Competitive salary better than market standards
- 5 Days working culture
- Medical Benefits: Medical/Health Insurance
- Maternity leave benefits
- Working in a creative and enthusiastic international environment.
- Join a team where you can grow and expand your professional experience. A place where you can express your opinions and improve your knowledge base daily
- Working with awesome technologies
Interview Process :
- 1st Round: Telephonic Filtering round with HR team for initial screening.
- 2nd Round: Google meet Interview or F2F
- 3rd Round: Analysis Test
- 4th Round: Managerial Round_Technical| HR Round
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more