Adaan Digital Solutions is hiring for the position of Digital Marketing Executive.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Strategize and create proposals related to India sales and its proper execution
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with organization goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Desired Skills and Qualification:
- Minimum 1 to 3 years Experience in Digital Marketing
- You should have in-depth knowledge of SEO and Digital Marketing Methods and tools
- You should have worked previously on similar projects and should be able to provide working website samples where design, development, SEO, digital marketing work has been done by the candidate independently
- Candidate must have Good English Communication skills, both oral and written
- Search engine optimization, technical integration
- SEO and Digital Marketing experience a must
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Candidate must have relevant experience in SEO. Candidate Should be keen to learn new technologies, latest updated, PPC.
- Minimum 5-10 successful SEO projects will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have knowledge of latest SEO/SEM trends, methods and best practices.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team member.
- Hands on experience on Google Updates
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Spammy Link Analysis
- Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- Website architecture design and analysis
- Good experience in HTML Coding and Analysis
- Should have Worked on PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns
- Expert Knowledge On Page Off Page SEO Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Content Marketing Strategies
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Google Certification Preferred
The candidate must possess the following key skill sets :
- Good at content writing and well versed in content marketing.
- He or she should be able to write blogs.
- He or she should be able to handle client SEO activities independently including on page and off page handle social media accounts including posting content marketing.
- Our SEO SMO SMM focus would be quality content.
- Skills: SEO, SMO, SMM, Digital marketing, Budget planning, Keyword Management.
- Good in making proposals
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more