Acknown Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a dynamic IT consultancy based in the Millennium City, Gurugram, India. Established in 2004, we offer a range of latest, cutting-edge digital and e-commerce solutions to different industries, brands and business. Acknown is a primary partner and support consultancy for leading Digital Marketing Agencies in UK- Digital Hotelier, Truelabs and Icing Digital. We have delivery teams for Hotel Reservation Systems, SEO, PPC, Integrated Booking Engines, Social Media solutions, Content Marketing (Blogs, Vlogs, Videos and Photography), Website Development & Designing services, App development, media promotions and more along with complete IT and back end support. What makes these services a greater success with our clients is our team of professional marketeers, analysts, strategists, developers and technologists who are great team players.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monthly review and analysis of each clients website to ensure it is as SEO friendly as possible. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Deliver SEO audits with actionable recommendations.
- Analysis of onsite content blogs, landing pages etc.
- Inbound link profile analysis.
- Optimizing website content and generating landing pages.
- Technical SEO Crawl errors, data mark up, XML site maps and XML feeds.
- Onsite optimization of meta tags on key pages.
- Performing keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Link building and killer content. Agreeing with the client and content marketing team each month what content is to be promoted. Each quarter you will co-ordinate killer content to be delivered against the keyword needs of the client website.
- Well-presented monthly report to include recommendations for continued improvement against agreed objectives.
- Co-ordinate user experience reviews with the Design team
- To manage a portfolio of existing accounts and understand what success looks like for each client.
- To find out which new content ideas are being done by other websites competitors which can be pitched to our clients.
- Actively managing and escalating any website issues to the account manager or head of digital marketing in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Managing, delivering and reporting on successful Google AdWords and Meta campaigns, managing budgets and creating successful advertising.
- Meeting with the Content Marketing Manager on a bi-weekly basis to review client performance and take action to improve as required.
- Ensure that the agency CRM system is used and is up to date at all times.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Significant experience of the standard suite of SEO tools (such as SEM Rush, Advanced Web Ranking, Spyglass, Google Analytics and Google Search Console) and the ability to spot trends errors and opportunities on behalf of our clients.
- At least 2 years experience working in an advertising/digital and working with internal and external customers.
- A proven track record of SEO success and the ability to articulate this as a compelling story or case study.
- A good understanding of where SEO fits in to the digital marketing mix and its relationship with content marketing and paid advertising.
- Proven track record of establishing internal relationships to ensure the business meets and exceeds customer expectations.
Benefits & Perks: