Kopykitab is “India’s 1st digital Library” dedicated to making education affordable & accessible. We have the largest collection of eBooks & branded digital content in Higher Education, School (K12), Professional & Competitive Exams. We have a strong foundation of leading publishers & tutorials as content partners. We want to bridge the gap between content providers & students using our technology platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize execute the idea of coordinated email marketing campaigns.
- Engage with Content writers plan a relevant content strategy for engaging email content
- Build decent design/ graphic ideas for the email campaigns
- Implementing email marketing best practices like segmenting, targeting, frequency and deliverability
- Hands-on list generation, list management and list scrubbing activity generating potential prospects
- Driving engaging organic conversation and relationship building with the email subscribers
- Ongoing campaign management against metrics, targets, and ROI goals
- Leading marketing campaigns ensuring maximum email delivery.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- B.Tech/BE with 2-3 Year exp in email marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical mind
- Excellent in Google analytics
- Good knowledge of running International email marketing campaigns.
- Innovative, creative and hard-working.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more