Vivenns (VGPL) is a global organisation providing advisory, consulting, software and support services to international clients. Extensive domain and implementation experience in Education sector. As part of expanding the new team, we have new openings for those who want to grow with us and make a difference in providing value added services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience working across the full project life cycle, including strategy, development, execution, analysis and optimization with ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing, update website and collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement SEM and PPC strategies provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection and perform competitor analysis as well.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good working knowledge and experience in Education or IT sector is preferred
- Experience in digital marketing in the areas of Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Social Media Optimization(SMO).
- Strong knowledge on Google Analytics/Search Console/Webmaster tools/Web trends.
- Should be regularly updated about Google Algorithm Changes.
- Professional & Personal Attributes:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organisational and creative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate and influence
- Working and contributing in a Team with proven experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work effectively under high volumes of information and tight timelines with ease
- Results focused and wacky ideas that could get social traction with new leads / opportunities
Benefits & Perks: