ExpansionJS is a software development and marketing company with a top class team of professionals. We always apply the most cutting edge technology to provide digital transformations for all our clients.
We always keep an eye out for promising products and experienced development teams to help us provide you with the best software solutions available.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage, and execute digital campaigns that will lead to elevated brand awareness, product consideration and lead generation.
- Manage digital content calendar and oversee social media efforts by planning, developing, and publishing strategic content across multiple platforms (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube).
- Manage and respond to social media page comments, mentions and reviews as well as other ratings and reviews to maintain a positive brand image.
- Execute social campaigns & activations that increase share of voice for the brand and generate engagement.
- Track digital & social strategy performance, make optimization recommendations based on insights, trends and KPIs; utilize results in preparation for future campaigns.
- Utilizing SEO best practices, assist with writing content for the website, monitor organic rankings and continue to optimize content to improve rankings and keep the website fresh.
- Develop paid campaign plans, including audience selection, budget allocation, and overall campaign structure.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive leads, generate awareness, and achieve other important metrics.
- Research and stay attuned to trends and best practices in the industry.
- Analyze and understand the competitive landscape and identify differentiators.
- Provide recommendations on innovative ways to use social platforms and digital content to tell stories, interact and build community, and drive engagement and traffic.Applicant must posses good communication skill.
We will allow Remote Access (Work From Home)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing principles for SEO, promoting and selling products/services, online engagement, and acquisition.
- Proven ability creating content for the websites, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Facebook,
- Instagram, LinkedIn, Paid/Sponsored Ads, Search, etc.).
- Experience in managing and following a consistent content plan or calendar.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and social media dashboards.
- Ability to adapt to new ideas and environments, work collaboratively to reach the unified goal.
- Highly motivated, having the ability to be resourceful and a solutions provider are crucial skills required for success.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-4 years experience in marketing and project management.
- 1-4 years of experience developing and publishing content (both B2B & B2C) on digital and social platforms.
- 1-2 years of experience managing paid campaigns - remarketing, paid search, paid social, and/or display preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more