Digital Marketing Content Specialist Location: Noida, India
Create Blissful. Take risks. Innovate every day. Make a positive impact! Join InXero and help us change the future of multi-tier channel partner marketing and sales!
InXero, a Red Herring Global 100 Winner, is seeking a Digital Marketing Content expert to join our team!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Paradigm Shift has happened for the Multi-Tier Sales Channel Businesses (IT Vendors, Distributors and Resellers) and Marketers Driven by New B2B Buying Process. In this new B2B Buying Process, content marketing plays a critical role to drive sales. Content is at the heart of our solution and plays a significant role in attracting, engaging, and delighting our customers. This role is critical to the success of our new customers and will have a direct impact on the results our customers will see when implementing our solution. Marketing Content Specialist will be responsible for finding and gathering rich, dynamic content from multiple sources in the IT industry, creating new content for InXeros marketing activities and serving InXeros customers content needs. We call this new role Content DJ! This position requires a self-starter with a work ethic for success. The candidate will be responsible for researching content opportunities and needs based on internal/external factors and emerging trends in High-Tech Industry. The candidate will collect and curate content applicable to solution selling strategy for resellers, distributors, or manufacturers. The Content DJ / Content Specialist will support the content planning process and strategy and apply insights to available content (including maintaining a robust content audit). This person will participate in brainstorming for new content initiatives and work with the management to establish opportunities and direction with all content assets. This is a perfect entry level position for a candidate with some marketing experience looking to establish a career in high tech marketing. Previous success in MarTech is a definite plus. Candidate must share our core values of innovation, entrepreneurial mindset, customer impact and integrity and creativity Our goal is to build an organization of smart, successful key contributors committed to our mission and focused on winning balanced with a family-oriented, healthy environment and lifestyle. What you'll do at InXero:
- Work with multiple content providers in Technology Industry to identify and collect high value content.
- Research, write, and edit content for web site, blog and other digital communications.
- Manage presences on website and customer success site. Maintain the company blog with weekly posts.
- Support the design and execution of paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn & Twitter.
- Create helpdesk knowledge articles, tutorials, how-tos.
- Identify external sources of content from vendors, third party industry experts, tech magazines, vendor blogs, etc.
- Conduct content research on specific customer solutions, verticals, etc.
- Classify, prioritize, and continually update and maintain content sources library.
- Create solutions showcases inside InXeros BusinessLive platform using the content.
- Find and recommend content to be curated around a brand, vertical, or solution.
- Maintain content audit.
- Work with our subject matter experts to ensure content is accurate.
- Be involved in creative/ideation process.
- Define and be an expert on content format and requirements (text, image, video, audio, animation, etc.)
- Build relationships with internal and external information providers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What you MUST bring to the table:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience.
- Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic.
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you.
- Strong technical background with a proven record of delivering innovation
- Adaptable but organized- We're a start up! You've got to be OK with being on your toes at times. but able to maintain focus within your day to day activities to reach goals.
- 1-2 years of integrated marketing or digital communications experience on content curation and/or creation for websites, blogs and main social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) in PR, digital or
- social media agency or corporate setting.
- Content curation and mining.
- Cross-digital channel understanding (Website, Mobile, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram), Digital content mining (research).
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms (social media, website, mobile).
- Understanding and use of tools for web and content research.
- Propensity for time management and multi-tasking.
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization practices and techniques.
- Bonus if you have: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Sales, or Journalism.
- Knowledge of SEO principals and implementation.
- Familiarity with technology used to house and distribute content.
- Ability to work with and assist the various teams providing support for the customers.
- Creativity and experience writing for websites and/or social media.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more