Avishkaar seeks a talented digital marketeer and growth hacker to drive the next generation of growth through online sales of its products and services. The role will involve end-to-end digital marketing execution and planning – driving awareness, demand, and acquisition through effective Campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive E-commerce revenue for products and services through online marketing campaigns.
- Optimize lead generation and branding campaigns against key metrics like CTR, ROI, CPA and conversions.
- Analyse and report on performance metrics and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance.
- Work with content writers to develop compelling messaging across platforms and with designers to ideate and develop relevant creative to increase the CTR numbers.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing; serve as the subject matter expert for SEO/SEM and digital marketing trends.
- Monitor and analyse content success.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have deep knowledge & experience of digital marketing and management of organic and paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs,
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics to optimize campaigns, landing pages, and user funnels, Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns, experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels,
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more