To transform mindsets, we need transformative ideas. BlueKraft Digital Foundation will act as a bridge between many new and innovative ideas and those ideas taking shape on the ground, at the cutting edge of implementation, thereby achieving our collective goal of witnessing transformed governance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and running end to end SEO campaigns focusing more on Organic Marketing.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of organizations competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for websites of the organizations.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- On-page and Off-page optimization.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools.
- Training the content writers and graphic designer on SEO.
- Building a result-driven SEO team for organization.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduation in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in social media, digital media Ad-agency or related areas.
- Hands-on Experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business & a variety of content management systems, MOZ, etc. Expertise on Social Media Marketing. High-level proficiency in
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity of working with popular social media handles.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more