Aza curates the finest in Indian fashion and represents the pinnacle of modern luxury and service. At Aza houses we offer an extensive range of bridal, couture and prêt collections for men and women, as well as accessories, footwear, and jewelry.
Our boutiques carry the latest creations by India’s most prominent and acclaimed designers, including Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi, Anamika Khanna, Anju Modi, Neeta Lulla, Varun Bahl, Rohit Bal, Gaurav Gupta, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Rahul Mishra & more. We also identify and launch talented upcoming designers, and serve as a platform to help them grow.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute implementation of SEM and Social Media Marketing
- Plan, measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals & KPIs
- Make campaigns for Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads
- Constantly unearthing new opportunities for growth leveraging the power of digital
- Ability to visualize and report on important data metrics across both business and marketing
- Conduct keyword research, A/B testing and analyze campaign performance
- Measure performance of digital marketing using Google Analytics and in-house tools.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing preferably in e-commerce space
- Expertise in Analytics
- Experience & knowledge of handling different digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all level of end users and technical resources
- Good MS Office Skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more