We are in the process of building a kick ass marketing team (our first ever) which can help us rapidly scale vertically and horizontally. If you are creative, join us. If you like to be in the driving seat instead of a passenger seat, join us. If you revere Neil Patel and his tribe, join us. When we say the word “King”, you think of the word “content”, join us. If you love funnels & you dream of improving CTRs, join us. If you can sell Lays on World Yoga Day, join us (okay this was cliche, but you get the point right?).
Also, did we say you need to be creative?
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing Associate at Yocket, you are responsible for one of the following depending on your skills, interests, and requirements of the organization -
- The user growth of Yocket platforms and network (website, apps, social media etc.)
- Branding, awareness and lead gen for our products (Yocket Premium plans)
- The role involves wearing multiple hats like content marketing, SEO, SMM, SEM, email marketing, community engagement, influencer/affiliate marketing, events/webinar marketing, analytics etc. You would be required to continuously LEARN, INNOVATE & COLLABORATE with various teams across the organization (as well as with agencies or freelancers) to meet the company's quarterly and annual objectives.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion for marketing
- Degree or certifications in Digital Marketing (self-taught people also welcome)
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Experience and super knowledge of SEM & SMM
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify problems & deliver solutions
- Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Computer & Web Proficiency
- Ownership for the company's vision & mission
- Negotiation skills
Benefits & Perks:
We are a very small & young team - with the average age being around 24
There are snacks and coffee always available. Timings are flexible and 5 days work week
Our office spaces are bright and peppy
Culture can be defined as an ambitious young team that works hard when it's required and balances it with rest so that long-term stability can be achieved! Too many projects to be done and too much to be achieved, so no time to rest - but the journey will be fun!
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages, Job offer.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more