At Wobot Intelligence, the world’s most talented engineers, designers, and thought leaders are shaping the future of Video Surveillance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and oversee the social media strategy for the company thereby improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Experience working with digital marketing analytics tools such as google analytics, GTM etc.
- Create periodic reports on digital marketing activities by tracking key metrics and building dashboards.
- Reasonable understanding of offline marketing channels alongwith PR.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO, and affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Experience in SEM, Adwords and social media marketing - organic and paid campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience creating dashboards with tools like Tableau, data studio etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more