Were looking for a dynamic personality who is well rounded in different aspects of Digital Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will play a critical role in enhancing our brand awareness, create compelling content for our online marketing campaigns, and promoting our culture, services and products.
Your role will involve identifying, evaluating and creating content, through which you will engage with our target audiences to drive demand and engagement. You will be responsible for planning, executing and measuring the performance of our marketing & advertising campaigns and initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of our industry and understand Quale Infotechs service offerings.
- Help develop our brand awareness, advocacy & reputation.
- Help manage our social media channels & respond to social media activities & communications.
- Manage our content calendar for social media & other channels.
- Creating engaging content for our social media channels, blogs, PR articles, emailers, etc. that build meaningful connections and encourages audience interaction.
- Plan & manage the execution of our digital marketing and advertising campaigns, promotions (including our website SEO & SEM) for lead generation.
- Collaborate in maintaining & developing Analyst & Press relations.
- Prepare & analysis of campaign performance reports.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in digital marketing.
- Passion for brand evangelism
- Aptitude for understanding and tracking industry trends
- Strong communication skills and excellent English proficiency (verbal and written)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics (Google Analytics)
- SEO (on-page and off-page)
- Hands-on with editing, proofreading and improving content.
- Setup and management of Paid Social on various social media platforms.
- Basic knowledge of graphic designing principles.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more