The Foundation is working on to formulate strategies and plan implementation to source, adopt, and apply various existing and emerging Information and Computing Technologies to bring in service and process level innovations in the field of non-profit enterprise operations.
Unique initiatives and projects are being implemented with an estimated outgo of 11 Crore INR in the year 2021 and with an increasing budget thereafter. The Foundation’s key project planning, IT, and other teams will be based out of Kolkata from January, 2021 onwards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You'll be working with our Digital Marketing Strategists, Content Marketing Specialists, and Creative Designers to strategize, plan, execute, measure, and analyze all our social media assets, digital marketing footprint, and digital media campaigns.
- You will coordinate with our Digital Marketing Strategists, Content Marketing Specialists, and Creative Designers to ensure that all the digital marketing related deliverables as per our digital marketing plan are executed in the right time, right date, effectively and efficiently.
- You will constantly monitor the digital marketing campaign using digital marketing management tools and technologies.
- You will analyze and identify problem areas and gaps between our plans and actual deliverables. You will suggest and execute remedial actions to solve problems and ensure that the gaps are fulfilled satisfactorily.
- You will source, procure, and used all the required tools and technologies for digital media marketing analysis and control.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Content Marketing
- SERP and keywords analysis skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytic tools such as Facebook's Analytics Tool
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing & Social Media Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization - on page SEO and off-page SEO
- Ability to run and analyze Email Marketing Campaigns using tools like Mail Chimp
- Ability to implement & measure Search Engine Marketing such as Google AdWords
- Digital Marketing Tools and platforms - SEMRush, Hootsuite, Zoho Social, Tweetdeck, Canva, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in Social Media Marketing
- Skills to run Viral Marketing Campaigns
- CRM tools such as Zoho CRM
Educational Qualifications : Any Graduate or Post Graduate. However, Post Graduates in Marketing/Graduates in Engineering will have advantages.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more