Om Aviate building its experience over 5 years in managing a shared services center for one of the world’s largest airlines, the Om Aviate services portfolio includes processes that support the entire travel and leisure industry. Om Aviate’s deep domain expertise, qualified and experienced talent pool, and strong focus on operational excellence help companies, focus on their core business issues, while the Om Aviate team focuses on managing their processes in a viable, cost-effective manner. The combination of our services, industry best practices and proprietary tools and methodologies add value to our clients’ processes by helping them improve customer service, reduce costs and streamline processes through efficiency, quality and productivity improvements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Assist with organizing promotional events.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 0-5 Years proven Experience.
- Knowledge managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages.
- Working Knowledge of analytics tools e.g. , Google Analytics, SEM rush.
- Working knowledge of CMS devlopment. (wordpress, etc).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Benefits & Perks: