We seek marketers driven by a strong sense of Customer centricity, an analytical thought process and a drive to work in a high-intensity start-up environment. You will help us say the right things to the right customers at the right time, and craft personalized solutions, for thousands of doctors, clinics and hospitals in India. By joining us, you will play a big role in changing the way the healthcare industry works in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the high performing team, which drives the organization forward on sales and marketing goals, through meticulous analytics-based planning and sharp laser-focused execution. The sales and Marketing team drives the below objectives and will provide unmatched exposure to new age Sales and Marketing concepts and tools.
- Champion customer engagement across different customer segments, through the use of various digital marketing tools (SEM, SEO, FB, Emails, Push Notifications, SMSs, etc)
- Analyse the rich data available about customer behavior and come up with apt and continuously evolving value propositions for different customer segments
- Conceptualize, design & craft strong communication plans to get those value propositions effectively communicated to the customers, across channels
- Create and run marketing promos, analyze performance and work on consistent improvement and augmentation of the same
- Associate is expected to own parts of the sales and marketing goals effectively, post the initial training period
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 0-2 years experience in digital marketing, analytics or broader start-up roles (sales, marketing or operations)
- The ability to learn, absorb and put to use newer concepts and tools will be a critical requirement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills are a must
- Comfort with Excel will be a big plus
- Knowledge and experience of working with web analytics and marketing automation tools will be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more