Webomindapps located in Bangalore stands first in providing Web development, Digital Marketing, and Mobile App Development to different industrial segments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Optimizing web pages for SEO.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush or Ahrefs, Keyword Planner, Google schema, etc)
- Much have Experience in handling Paid marketing like Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing.
- Performing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Research and implementation of content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Strategize, execute and manage Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Link Building and Internet Marketing, Social Media campaigns for the company services.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building, Social Bookmarking, Article submission, Guest blogging )
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good track record of bringing top ranking keywords for e-Commerce sites.
- Understanding and updating Google Algorithms changes
- Having knowledge in Email marketing and Bing SEO will add an advantage
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more