TÜV SÜD South Asia was established as TÜV Bayern India, a branch office of TÜV Qualitats Management GmbH, in 1995. In 1999, it became a wholly owned subsidiary of TÜV SÜD Group.
Today, TÜV SÜD South Asia is the leading certification, testing, auditing, inspection and training company with a strong presence in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. TÜV SÜD South Asia has an extensive network of over 33 offices including 14 labs across the three countries. The company caters to a client base of over 10,000 companies across a wide range of sectors that include automotive, plant engineering, environmental technology, food safety, textile & leather, hard lines (toy testing, jewellery, food contact material, etc), health care, infrastructure consultancy and technical as well as non-technical skill development training.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and Running Campaigns and setting up web metrics like – Reporting, KPI dashboard, landing page optimization and personalization.
- Identify key trends from web traffic data to recommend improvements to key business stakeholders, analyst and web development team to optimize the reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Creating a holistic dashboard by pulling data from different data source and websites for presentation to the senior management team.
- Provide consultative direction to the development team and enforce best practice and standards.
- To understand business requirement and convert it into the technical requirement.
- Collaboration with various business stakeholders in scoping out analytics implementation for a new initiative.
- Thorough knowledge of On-page, Off Page, Content Marketing and PR strategies.
- Strong analytical skills providing insights as well as a recommendation for changes convincing decision makes of business benefits of the proposed solution.
- Analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Workspace Reporting and admin console in Adobe Analytics with advanced
- Segmentation capabilities within Omniture.
- Good experience on social media- Lined IN, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Must have analytics expertise.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more