Pyreon is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to head their marketing team. The person in question should be smart and self-driven individual capable of running marketing campaigns for the company with the purpose of generating leads.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Strategy, Goals and Planning
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Working with the executive team in development of overall online marketing plan and set goals.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Creating and overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Setup Email campaigns, blogs, forums, display marketing and other social media experience to generate leads.
- Working collaboratively with the executive team to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- Managing the updates of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Implementation of a marketing automation platform and CRM for the business.
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
Review & Reporting
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio and other data visualization tools
- Ability to create and run FaceBook, Instagram, and Google Ads and execellent speaking and .
- Using PPC, SEO, understanding analytics and measuring ROI.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Education and Skills
- MBA in Marketing would be preferred
- Deep understanding of best-in-class online and demand generation and lead nurturing practices
- 7+ years of marketing and marketing program/lead generation experience
- Understanding of core online marketing metrics, web analytics and reporting, and list management
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation Software and email marketing tools
- Understanding of software and technology sales processes and cycles
- Experience with US market and marketing products and / or services to these organizations
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to be a Self-starter.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- SEM: 5 years
- SEO: 5 years
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years
- Content Management Systems: 3 years
- Facebook Ads & Google Adwords - 5 years
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more