Founded in 1998, Knack Systems is a niche SAP consulting partner dedicated to driving digital transformation across industries by simplifying front-office and optimizing back-office processes, leveraging various best-of-breed SAP solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops digital marketing strategy, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, ORM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Able to create company branding strategies (Internal and External both)
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Candidates with proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry will get preference.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, ORM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e. g., Google Analytics, Webmaster, SEMRush, Hubspot, etc. )
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Results Oriented
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams & departments.
- Someone who can create a strong positive first impression and easily form a great relationship with team and management.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more