Technical SEO Lab:
Technical SEO relates to all about following search engine requirements in order to improve crawling. These requirements are constantly changing and becoming more complex in order to keep up with the search engines, which are getting more and more sophisticated each day. So we can say that technical SEO is in a state of constant refinement.
Specifically, this person will work to Strategize, prioritize, plan, and manage execution of Technical SEO strategies to monitor overall SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and emerging SEO strategies and to act as a subject matter expert.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research, analyse on-site content and complete technical audits.
- Ability to perform keyword research, write optimized HTML tags, provide recommendations on internal linking, content promotion, content creation and implementation of schema mark up.
- Technical Analysis: Conduct comprehensive technical site audits on desktop as well as mobile to identify gaps like page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and suggest recommendations. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- Conducting Technical SEO experiments using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (Ranking,traffic and leads improvement) and proving their effectiveness.
Other Technical SEO Responsibilities:
- Website Loading Speed Time
- Limit the Number of Resources
- Improve Server Response Time
- Optimize & Reduce Image Size Without Affecting the Visual Appearance
- Reduce the Number of Redirects & Eliminate Redirect Loop
- Set a Browser Cache Policy
Website Functionality & Usability
- Make Sure Your Resources Are Crawlable
- Verify the Indexed Content
- Test Your Robots.Txt File to Show Google the Right Content
- Review Your Sitemap to Avoid Being Outdated
- Review Blocked Resources (Hashbang URLs) with Fetch as Google
- Optimize Your Crawl Budget
- Set up Correctly the 301 Redirects After Site Migration
- Avoid Meta Refresh for Moving a Site
- Use Redirect for Flash Site to the HTML Version
- Use Hreflang for Language and Regional URLs
- Use the Secure Protocol HTTPs
- Build Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Replace Broken Images
- Audit Internal Links to Improve Your Chances to Rank Higher
- Get Rid of Duplicate Content
- Use Structured Data to Highlight Your Content
- Keep a Reasonable Number of Links On-Page
- Avoid Canonicalizing Blog Pages to the Root of the Blog
- Set up Your Amp the Right Way Mobile Friendlier
- Add Breadcrumbs for a Better Navigation
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: