At CashKaro, we are always on the lookout for people who are brimming with enthusiasm and ready to hustle. We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and hustle add up to great work. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Content Marketing professional to join our team!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You would be involved in the end-to-end process of sending out marketing emails/SMS/App notifications/Push Notifications on behalf of CashKaro.com .
- This includes making a detailed marketing plan, co-ordinating with ESPs to execute the plan and send emails, selecting key offers to promote in different channels, working with designers and other internal teams for offers, creatives, promotions and other aspects
- Understanding how these channels work so that emails/SMS/Notifications can be sent smoothly on time
- Analysing performance of all campaigns and strategizing accordingly
- Doing targeted marketing & segmentation of users to ensure relevant marketing collaterals go to the right audience
- Constantly improving the quality of emails/SMS/Notifications and experimenting with new technologies
- Exploring & executing other marketing & branding ideas & more
- End to end execution, ideation, planning and strategy of campaigns for user retention, thereby mapping the user journey through the website and app.
- Involved in end-to-end user-lifecycle management in order to retain users through various retention channels, including, but not limited to Email, SMS, Push
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous work experience of 0-2 years
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing
- Ability to think of creative ideas and interesting campaigns
- Ability to write engaging content, creative subject lines
- Good aesthetic sense to work with designers and get creative designs made
- Should know or have a keen interest to learn Excel and analyse data
- Ideally should be well-versed with online shopping & social media so that you can understand our business better and faster
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment & immerse in an amazing learning experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more