Brickwork offers integrated services – virtual assistance, research assistance and IT services. Brickwork India’s clientele includes large corporations, Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, individual professionals and entrepreneurs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting and supporting the customers in defining and implementing measurable Digital Marketing strategies aligning with their marketing and business objectives, improving the efficiency of customers digital marketing strategies and increasing the ROI.
- Identify customer objectives and formulate an overall SEO, PPC/SEM, SMM & SMO strategy.
- Promote and advertise products and services in multiple paid channels (Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing network, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, LinkedIn ads, YouTube ads etc.)
- Perform keyword research, recommend budgets, create ad copies, set-up campaigns, implement SEO & PPC integration, create and maintain social media and ecommerce platforms (like Amazon, eBay, Etsy) on behalf of customers, Monitoring & Reporting the performance.
- Deliver customer projects as per the project Scope of Work (SOW).
- 100% adherence to project timelines and assigned project hours.
- Organize and prioritize tasks to meet project timelines while working on customer projects.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
A. Technical Competencies
- Thorough technical knowledge of SEO and ability to use various SEO tools, Expert in executing on-page and off-page SEO activities independently.
- Expert in working on SEM related tasks using Google Adwords, Bing network etc.
- In-depth experience of working on SMO and SMM related requirements using Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn ads, You tube Ads etc.
- Skilled in working with webmaster/analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Google Tag Manger, Adobe Site Catalyst, Moz analytics, Core metrics, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic HTML/content management systems
B. Behavioral Competencies
- Communication: Demonstrates the ability to organize and communicate information effectively both in writing and in oral communications, including group presentations.
- Commitment to results: Displays a sense of urgency. Focuses on specific goals. Follows through on commitments. Demonstrates a sense of personal accountability for achieving results.
- Collaborative worker: Develops, maintains and strengthens the relationship with both internal and external stakeholders. Adopts partnership approach to create a win-win situation.
- Customer Orientation: Proactively focuses on providing value to the customers and help them meet their long-term needs and wants.
- Adaptive and Agile: Functions effectively within ever-changing environments. Easily adjusts to multiple demands, shifting work priorities, ambiguity, adversity, and change. Is resilient and calm under pressure. Learns and applies new concepts quickly and effectively.
- Methodical and organized: Develops short-term and long-term plans that are realistic and effective in meeting the goals. Sets priorities and monitors the progress.
- Problem Solving: Gathers all relevant information systematically and efficiently. Grasps complexities and perceives relationships among problems and issues. Determines sound courses of action. Knows when to involve others in problem-solving.
Benefits & Perks: