We are looking for a Digital Marketing Ads Specialist who has experience of designing and managing Ads on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Google for a growing startup.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle, design and execute SEM campaigns, maximise conversions(ROAS) and minimise Acquisition cost of campaigns across various platforms according to business goals
- Build targets and generate leads sufficient to achieve sales targets and assist sales team in getting quality leads throughout the month
- Manage complete funnel and maximise conversions in each stage of the funnel.
- Coordinate and manage digital content such as on website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Analyse data across all channels and increase lead flow for the channel that has maximum conversion, quality traffic and minimum cost
- Handle website and optimise content and its placement to increase traffic
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert in marketing and advertising tools like Google adwords, analytics, Facebook Ads, Insta ads, Linkedin Ads and Ad Tools
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to get to the root of problem and deliver solutions.Should be able to think out of the box.
- Should have worked with designers, content creators, agencies.
- Should have experience of strategizing digital campaign, building targets, implementing the same and analysing performance.
- Good knowledge of copy-writing, user experience, increasing CTR etc.
- Handle SEM campaigns, maximise conversions and minimise cost per conversion
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more