1Tab came into being with an initiative to create a healthy India by prioritizing healthcare. We are your healthcare assistant taking care of all your medical needs at your ease. We value your health and well-being. We aspire to provide you with a complete healthcare solution focusing on the quality of life. We aim to be the healing element that keeps you and your loved ones sound and healthy because we know your value.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role requires a brand publisher mindset. The content our audience is looking for should get reflected in blogs, articles, Social Media and various online forums. Ensure a strong web presence
- Develop and manage Social Media and Editorial Calendars to include content categorization, development, distribution. Ensure deadlines are met
- You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the company's digital marketing channels
- Experience in Digital publishing is expected for this role. Channel Management of digital content hubs including emailers/newsletter distribution and Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc. that aligns with our brand vision, builds meaningful community connections and interactions and encourages authentic engagement
- Managing workflow with creative resources, content writers and others
- Email campaigns, blogs, forums, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, display marketing tools to generate leads
- Familiarity with web design. Managing the updates on company websites. Delivering key tasks in usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites
- In-depth knowledge of PPC and SEO and various keyword tools and elements that are relevant to Content Marketing.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives
- Passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels
- Independently manage creatives and provide ideas on content and creatives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication or a relevant field that is essential for this role.
- 2-4 years of experience into digital marketing channels including performance marketing in B2B and B2C environments
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities and focus on the delivery
- Experience in managing SEO, marketing database, emailers, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of WebTrends, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- You must be fully up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Sense of ownership and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge and experience with best practices for Google Analytics, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more