We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive having 3 yrs of experience to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing Specialist Skills Needed: Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Oversee a social media strategy and Build a lead nurturing program.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Planning, executing & managing Pay per click (PPC) campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Bing/Yahoo/MSN ad-center
- Develop and manage SEO and digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop And Monitor Campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performances
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Create, develop and execute inbound marketing campaigns using compelling content.
- Promote the products and services on various digital media channels.
- Provide input to create designs based on best practices and insights gathered from analytics.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more