Cybage has a highly skilled talent pool of more than 6,200 employees and a marked presence in North America, UK, Europe, Japan, Australia, and Singapore. We provide seamless services and dependable deliveries to our clients from diverse industry verticals such as Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Online Retail, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Technology. Cybage has seven defined technology focused CoEs€”eCommerce, Enterprise Mobility, Customer Relationship Management, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Cloud Computing and Supply Chain Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the way the current accounts and their campaigns are executed using various DSPs. Understand how the current campaigns are being set up for various client accounts, come up with a checklist and requirement understanding document.
- Establish Communication workflow to have a seamless information flow between the Cybage team and stakeholders from client-side.
- Work towards the programmatic campaign set up, execution, management, optimization, and performance reporting (actively monitor campaign KPIs via reporting) as per the assigned tickets.
- Manage daily programmatic campaigns in DSP (AppNexus, DV360, etc) including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns.
- Manage insertion orders, campaign materials, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for the campaign launch.
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance.
- Take complete ownership of analysis of data to identify trends and opportunities, quickly drive changes and enhancements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more