Medibox makes medicines available to retailers anytime anywhere across India. Medibox digitally connects Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies to pharma and medical suppliers such as distributors, dealers, stockists, etc. This way the information that the traders seek is real-time and the movement of healthcare products from suppliers to pharmacies is more efficient and fast
We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to work on latest technologies. This will be opportunity to showcase talent and creativity on major health care information management platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the overall digital marketing strategy, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Adopt SEO best practices across all content generated.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Monitor and Analyse dashboards and key reporting tools and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using well known analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush.
- Monitor & evaluate social media results through deep analytics & metrics.
- Using online and social media tools to increase the firms brand.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional materials and organize distribution through various online media channels.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor / Masters degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field
- Experience:1 -2 Years of Relevant experience
- Experience in Managing top social channels, creating content, and growing social audience.
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, Social Media, affiliate marketing and email marketing.
- Excellent public speaking skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry contacts.
- Analytical and reporting: Experience in using major analytics programs.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more