As Mediaqart grows at a rapid pace, it’s an exciting time to join the team and be a part of the Mediaqart story. As a Graphic Designer, you will have a direct hand in Mediaqart’s success as you’ll own the company’s design strategy and work closely on mapping out the brand image and product story through innovative, powerful, and creative designs. The right person will be comfortable in an ownership environment, loves problem-solving, and thrives in high-demanding start-up culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own design projects end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
- Produce the designs for webpages, product graphics & videos, social media and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates, infographics etc.
- Consult with marketing, copy-writing and sales teams to create cohesive designs that
reflect our corporate cultures and goals
- Work with the digital head & digital marketing team to translate and create
marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs stories
- Design projects to make simple, elegant creatives based on our complex automation and
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in graphic designing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Relevant degree/certification in the Graphic designing field. Must have experience from
- Designing for a website as a product company
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a digital graphic designing position for a tech-product based organization
- In-depth knowledge & experience writing for various social media platforms.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator & Photoshop, specifically with mock-ups,
webpage design and social media posts/campaigns
- Strong sense of understanding of the digital space.
- Ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Good time-management skills & Team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more