We are looking for a Digital Engagement Manager to run digital marketing/promotional campaigns. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of creation and optimizing ads on various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc), Google Ads, and search engine marketing (SEM). You will have to analyse consumer sentiments, formulate digital marketing strategy and implement them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bench marking social media best practices.
- Monitoring social media trends and analyzing consumer behavior.
- Developing content strategy and plan for various campaigns.
- Responsible for increasing direct indirect reach of marketing campaigns at minimum cost.
- Creating, monitoring and optimizing all digital marketing campaigns (FB Likes, Google Ads etc).
- Creating monthly spends budget.
- Making reports on our key marketing metrics on a weekly basis to track performance of our campaigns and take informed decisions.
- Oversee performance of all social media platforms and channels in order to ensure a common standard of excellence.
- Initiating cross-promotional marketing, build strategic partnerships with other dominant players
with an aim to increase indirect reach of our content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in running and optimizing Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, SEM etc.
- Experience in designing and monitoring direct mailer campaigns.
- Extensive understanding of digital and social marketing industry trends, tactics, current events, and user behavior.
- Understanding of Social media Analytics tools and Google Analytics
Benefits & Perks: