Incedo Inc (formerly a part of the $4Bn Indiabulls Group) is a technology solutions and services provider headquartered in the Bay Area, USA with workforce across North America, South Africa and India (Gurgaon, Bangalore). We specialize in Data & Analytics and Product Engineering Services, with deep expertise in Financial Services, Life Science and Communication Engineering. Our key focus is on Emerging Technologies and Innovation. Our end-to-end capabilities span across Application Services, Infrastructure and Operations. We are a young and vibrant organization; our employees are our greatest assets. Our culture allows our employees the freedom to learn experiment and reach the pinnacle of growth. A career at Incedo Inc. offers challenging assignments, world-class working environment, professional management and ample opportunities to train, learn and execute demanding projects, and in turn, get recognition in the form of exceptional rewards.
We are looking for a Content manager to create content strategy and develop content for both short-form and long-form content marketing communication products.
A strong portfolio of successful content projects is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the content team for content strategy
- Create content, campaigns, and advertising assets for use across, Owned, Earned and Paid platforms.
- Conceptualize and manage end to end Content Campaigns for the Brand.
- Drive Content for client newsletter, analysts, press releases - Craft effective messages for the Digital presence of the brand website, sales decks, social media posts, blogs, Case studies, Whitepapers, banner advertising, paid social etc.
- Own(edit and review) all communication going out about the Brand to ensure it adheres to our communication tenets and is factually correct
- Coach and mentor team member
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 8-10 years experience in content writing and marketing in technology, IT, Data Analytics
- Passionate, professional writer (just loves to write!). Impeccable grasp of English language IN & US Standard
- Experience in marketing communication writing
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time efficiently, meeting timelines
- A strong understanding of SEO, Content marketing and Digital integration
- Hands-on experience in content writing for B2B technology brands is required.
- Should be able to identify key trends and create content copy accordingly.
- Technology appetite to understand the latest in technology(Digital Transformation and Data Analytics) from a communication perspective
Benefits & Perks: