Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone-based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Create graphics in a very technical environment
- Translate technical specifications to user understandable features
- Maintain brand standards and style
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners
- Maintain and improve web graphics
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools such as, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product marketing, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more